||Nomura Asset Management Co., Ltd.
- Nomura Asset Management Head Office
- 1-12-1, Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 103-8260, Japan
- Nomura Asset Management Dai-ichi Edobashi Building
- 1-11-1 Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 103-8260, Japan
||December 1, 1959
|Commencement of Operations
||April 1, 1960
||17,180 million yen
||Nomura Holdings, Inc.
- Issuance, management and offering of investment trusts.
- Investment advisory and discretionary management business.
- 9 Directors
- 14 Senior Managing Directors
(Including 1 Director)
||Tetsu Ozaki (Chairman of Board of Directors)
Junko Nakagawa (Representative Director, President & CEO)
Toru Otsuka / Shoji Ogawa / Rikio Nagahama
Akiko Kimura (Attorney-at-Law) / Kimizo Hayakawa
Takehisa Yanai / Takayuki Suzuki
|Senior Managing Directors
- Junko Nakagawa
- Deputy President
- Hiroyasu Koike
- Executive Vice President
- Masanao Tsuda / Minoru Tanabe
- Senior Corporate Managing Director
- Eiji Miura / Yutaka Itabashi
- Senior Managing Director
- Yukimitsu Ara / Wataru Ogihara
Akihiro Watanabe / Satoshi Chida
Takahiro Homma / Go Hiramatsu
||947 Staff (As of March, 2020)